MHT-CET is a premier entrance exam conducted for admission to all private, Government, Aided & Unaided engineering, health science and pharmacy universities/colleges in Maharashtra for Undergraduate Engineering courses. Through MHT-CET candidates can get admission to Engineering / Medical courses of 10 universities and their affiliated colleges. In simple terms for candidates in Maharashtra MHT-CET is the most important Entrance Exam for getting admission in Maharashtra Engineering, Health Science and Pharmacy Colleges.
Candidates even from outside Maharashtra can appear for MHT-CET 2011, though they can only get admission in Private unaided colleges for a limited number of seats. Candidates can also get admission through their AIEEE scores in private unaided Engineering colleges.
We, at Royal Classes, teach the students each and every topic as per their school syllabus and conduct class test on every topic after its completion. We insist the students to take parents signature on answer paper so that parents are aware of their child’s progress.
A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics / Biology with at least 50% aggregate marks. There is 5% relaxation for Maharashtra backward classes.
Admission process for Government and Private Engineering/Pharmacy Colleges in Maharashtra
Government and Private Engineering Colleges of Maharashtra will give admissions on the basis of a student’s performance in the Maharashtra common entrance test i.e. MH-CET.
- MHT-CET (Engg/Pharma.) exam is of 200 marks of 3 hours duration.
- The paper will be based only on Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of Std XII syllabus.
- Paper-I consist of 50 questions of physics & 50 questions of chemistry. Duration of paper-I is of 90 minutes. Each question carries 1 mark. Paper-II consists of 50 questions of mathematics for 90 minutes duration with 2 marks for each question..
- There is no negative marking in MH-CET
Royal Classes is equipped with great Salient Features:
- Highly qualified & Permanant Faculty
- Strategic Study Material
- Academic Resources
- Well Planned lectures
- Regular test & evaluation